J Exp Integr Med. Year: 2016, Volume: 6, Issue: 3
- Prodromal signs of catatonia are associated with hereditary dysfunction of body systems in rat pups
- Evaluation of daily double dose administration of ethanolic root extract of Morella serrata (Lam.) Killick in rats
- Effects of the McKenzie protocol on pregnancy- related back pain
- A case study of the prevalence of dysmenorrhea and its effects among females of different age groups
- in-vitro stability and aggregatory effect of ethanol extract leaves of Sida acuta Burm F. on human erythrocyte.
- Oral administered ascorbic acid attenuated dihydroartemisinin anti-plasmodial activity and elicited hepatic injury in Plasmodium berghei strain Anka infected mice
- Cancer epigenetics and epigenetical therapy