J Exp Integr Med. Year: 2015, Volume: 5, Issue: 3
- Microbiota disorders and food hypersensitivity in autism spectrum disorders; what do we know?
- Emergence of traditional antidiabetic treatments as starting points for development of modern medicine
- Can an ozone system generator reduce indoor triggers in asthmatic patient?
- Effects of exercise therapy in hospitalized patients with major depressive disorder on heart rate variability – a pilot study
- Variations of the sciatic nerve and its relation with the piriformis muscle in South Indian population
- Inherited stress-induced hypertension associates with altered gene expression of thermosensitive TRP ion channels in hypothalamus
- Circulating endothelial cells and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 correlates with severity of regurgitation lesion and heart failure in rheumatic heart disease
- Cholesterol/HDL-c ratio lowering effect of green tea in rats exposed to depot medroxiprogesterone acetate